- About Us
- Oasis Model
- Our Work
- Our Communities
- Get Involved
ADMINISTRATOR, OASIS HUB FOUNDRY
Part-Time, 8 hours per week (0.2FTE), ideally 2 mornings- but can be flexible.
12 month Fixed Term Contract
Salary £3,515 per annum (pro rata £17,576 if 1FTE)
Oasis Hub Foundry works to provide integrated, high quality services that benefit the whole person and the whole community. This is achieved by bringing together the Oasis ethos and values, local and national resources and expertise, and working together in and with local partners. Oasis Hub Foundry is supporting local families to engage in their own service delivery to see the neighbourhood transformed.
The Hub is now seeking a competent and reliable Administrator to support the Hub Leader complete in maintaining the smooth day to day running of the Hub. You will be trained and supported by the Hub Leader and interact with a wide variety of staff, local families and young people. Duties include:
· Completing general administrative tasks and office duties
· Respond to correspondence
· Assist in planning activities and events
· Updating financial records and dealing with invoices, funding claims and petty cash
· Assist with the marketing activities for the Hub
· Administer the volunteering system including application forms, DBS paperwork, updating the volunteer spreadsheet.
You could be successful in this role if you:
· Have proven previous experience of working in an administrative role
· Are IT literate and competent in the use of MS Office, including Excel
· Possess excellent oral/written communication and organisational skills
· Are self-motivated, with the ability to take initiative and work under some pressure
This is a perfect role for someone looking to use their administrative skills a few mornings a week, to make a positive impact on the lives of vulnerable families and young people in the local community.
If you are interested in joining this friendly team and want to know more, please download the documents below and return the completed applicaiton and equal opportunities form to the Oasis Recruitment Team on email@example.com or call 0207 921 4259.
Closing date for completed applications is NOON, Tuesday 29th August 2017.
Interviews will be held on Monday 4th September 2017 in Oasis Hub Foundry.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from the Oasis ethos.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
Oasis supports Equal Opportunities. Registered Charity No. 1026487